Sunday, January 4, 2009

Just curious

Hello loyal followers! Some of you may have noticed the new box I have in the top right corner of the blog. This is my live traffic feed. It tells me (or you) who is reading the blog. Well, not really who, but it tells me where people are located who are reading the blog. I now am really curious who is reading our blog. I know those of you who post comments read the blog, and most of our family check it, but who else is out there? I see someone from Lake Oswego, Minnesota, Santa Fe. I am so curious. If you're reading from one of those places, please let me know by commenting, we really like knowing who follows Brayden's adventures. Thanks for reading! Brayden enjoys sharing his adventures with all of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I read about you Brayden!
Love,
BrieAnne