Monday, April 27, 2009

6 month stats

Brayden had his 6 month check up today and he is still doing really well! He is a big boy (still).

Height- 29 inches (off the charts!- the average 6 month old is 26.5 inches.)
Weight- 19.9 lbs (87%-average 6 month old is 17.5 lbs)
Head Circumference- 18 inches (94%)

We got the go ahead to start 3 food meals per day. Brayden also has almost caught up on his shots. He just has Polio left next month and we will be all caught up. The doctor also confirmed his extra sensitive skin. He drooled on his belly while we were waiting and he developed a small belly rash. His own drool irritates his skin- poor kid!

3 comments:

Goldielocks and Her 3 Boys said...

What a big boy you have!!! WOW!!! I do feel bad about the skin thing though. Did the doctor say how you can help treat it?

Elizabeth said...

Yea, the skin thing is a drag. We can't use any products with scents and I just have to wash his face (where the drool hits) often. Poor kid. He has eczema all over too. Lotion, lotion, lotion I guess. ;-)

Lindsey said...

Poor Brayden! However he's a lucky boy for being so big. Poor Ben is a shrimp.

I got your message last week but I lost my phone (did you see on Facebook). Sorry we didn't get a chance to have a play date. The last part of the trip flew by so quickly! Hopefully we will be back in Oregon for good very soon though! Nate did just interview for a job here so if he gets that I guess I'll have to stay here with him. We will see!