Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another grandma day

We have been really busy lately, so these pictures are from the camera of Grandma Gloria. Thanks Grandma for helping us stock the blog.
To update you on Brayden's latest, he said his first word Friday. After all my work saying "Momma" all day every day, Brayden looked at Jeff and gave him a nice, clear "Da-Dee". It wasn't a dadadada, it was a clear Da-Dee. Jeff had come over to Brayden and that was the only thing he said. We thought it might be a fluke, until today when he repeatedly said "Da-dee" when Jeff got home. Grandma Gloria was our witness. I have to say, the best part was watching Jeff's face every time Brayden said his name. He was so excited. So here I am, patiently waiting for my "Momma".
Brayden is trying really hard to crawl. He isn't there yet, but he sure is working on it.

"Hmm, I wonder if I should be a football player..."

"Maybe I will be a quarterback."

"Look, I have TWO teeth now."
His second tooth broke last week and he has been much happier. I don't see anymore on deck, so hopefully we have happy Brayden for a little while longer.

No comments: