Saturday, November 8, 2008

My baby's growing up!!!

Brayden is 19 days old and already we have had to go up a size (or two) in clothes for him. My little baby has already grown from his original 20.5 inches to 22 inches!!! He is somewhere between the 75th-90th percentile for his height while only the 50th for his weight. I guess he has his daddy's thin tall build. Jeff and I spent the day going through his clothes and boxing up the newborn sizes as well as some of the 0-3 months clothes that just don't fit his height anymore. What a bummer, there were some really cute clothes in there. Brayden will be 3 weeks old on Monday and that should be the start of his first "big" growth spurt. Maybe he will gain some weight to go with this new height of his.
Other than that, Brayden is doing well. Jeff and I are getting a routine down for night time, and we are both learning to adjust to the lack of sleep. Luckily, Brayden makes it all worth it. Off to rest while I can...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Elizabeth, Jeff and Brayden,
We just received the blog site address from Gloria and are enjoying the pics. I just had my first skype video date with Abby today and it was soooo much fun. Hope we can all get together some time.

Congratulations!
Love,
Aunt Diane and Uncle Joe