Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Something different...

After years of the exact same hair, I was convinced to try something different. I wanted an easy "mom" hair style, but I didn't want it to look like a "mom" style. I wanted something I could wash and wear. Today I got a body wave put in my hair. I was so scared to change what I have known for so long (if you know me at all, you know I am not a big fan of change). It has taken all day to get used to but I think I might actually like it. At least I do for now, until Tuesday when I go to work and all of my overly-honest first graders ask me "What did you do to your hair?" Gotta respect their brutal honesty. Well, here it is, please don't be cruel!

The front with some gel

The back with some gel

Wet head

The front after just a wash and dry

The side after just a wash and dry

1 comment:

Goldielocks and Her 3 Boys said...

I like it! And coming from someone how HAS curly hair and usually straightens it... this is BRUTALLY honest! ;)