Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hot chocolate...

Yesterday we had our doctor's appointment so I thought I would update the few of you who actually read this blog. First of all, Jeff and I stopped at Starbucks before heading to the doctor and I got a hot chocolate. As I was laying on the table and the doctor was trying to find Brayden's heartbeat, he just wouldn't cooperate. He was moving around so much that we could see and feel him, but she just couldn't find the heartbeat. Usually not finding a heartbeat would be a scary thing, but we were all laughing because we could see and feel him, he was just a little too hyper. The doctor ended up grabbing Brayden's bottom (up by my ribs) and trying to hold him still long enough to get a reading on his heartbeat. She finally got one (146 bpm) so he is still in the average zone. I guess I will skip the hot chocolate before my next appointment. ;-)

In other news, Brayden is still head down and at this point he probably won't turn breech (we hope). I was measuring 35.5 and I should be anywhere from 35.5-37.5 to be "on target". Doctor says that although he is head down, I have not dropped yet, she could still feel his head in my lower abdomen. (and I can still feel his rump in my ribs!) We now see the doctor every week (on Wednesdays) and I will keep you updated as we know more. Until then T- 23 days and counting!!!

No comments: