Monday, October 20, 2008

Today's the day!

Just a quick note for those of you following our blog. Jeff and I are all set to head to the hospital in about 45 minutes. We will first get tested with the ultrasound to find out if our little pumpkin has flipped back on his own. I haven't felt any big "dance party" in my tummy like last time, but who knows, I guess he still could have.
Jeff is really excited and bouncy, I guess that is because he isn't the one who has to be cut open. ;-) I am excited too, but I am also pretty freaked out about having surgery. Well, we are off to finish packing the car. See you all on the flip side!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Brayden,
We are all out here in the waiting room, just waiting to meet you! I'm sure your Mom and Dad are excited right now.
We've all been so curious to find out what you look like!

We love you!

See you very soon!

-Aunt Amanda

Anonymous said...

Congrats...welcome to parenthood. You guys will be make great parents. You now officially forfeit all freetime you ever had or ever dreamed of. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the arrival of your baby! We saw a couple of pictures and he sure is wonderful! Welcome to the club....Wishing all three of you the best!