Thursday, October 9, 2008

Weekly appointment update

We are now going to see the doctor every week (mostly Wednesdays). Not much to update this week. Brayden is still head down, but not engaged. His head is a little to the left and he has not dropped yet. I would love to get his rump out from under my ribs, but he seems quite comfy as he is. The doc says that it is safe for him to come out, but I don't think he is ready. It probably doesn't help that Jeff keeps telling him to stay put because it is cold out here. ;-)
Other than that, his heart beat was in the 140's again so perfectly normal. The doctor had a hard time finding it (again) because he is a VERY active little boy. He was bouncing all over the place. He also stuck his bum up in the air and "mooned" the doctor. Crazy kid!!!
Work is getting very tiring but I am still planning to work until my due date (or when Brayden decides otherwise). My class is enjoying being a part of the baby experience. They have predicted when he will arrive (most think he will be on time or a day or two late). They can't wait to meet him (and we feel the same). I think that takes care of the updates for now. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Goldielocks and Her 3 Boys said...

That's funny he 'mooned' the doctor!! At least your kid didn't flip the doc off, like mine!!! Believe me it is crazy what your kids tell you even before they are born! He seems like my Logan... a handful from the get-go!! Good luck sweetie! I'm super excited for you!